Terms and Conditions:
Independent Representative Agreement www.forexcapitalcs.com of first part and you as an independent representative of www.forexcapitalcs.com of the Second Part.
Where as as part of becoming an Independent Representative of www. forexcapitalcs.com, you hereby agree that you have willingly accepted all the terms and conditions as set out in the body of this Agreement. www.forexcapitalcs.com has reserved the right to revise this Agreement at any time without any prior notice to you. You have agreed that you should regularly visit this page periodically to review changes, if any, to this Agreement, because this Agreement is binding on you. As an Independent Representative of www.forexcapitalcs.com, you hereby make the below mentioned representations and do hereby agree to the following Policies and Procedures as outlined hereunder:
- a. You have fully understood and agree that www.forexcapitalcs.com is not any kind of direct investment program and do not guarantee the projected earnings nor does it guarantee the time frame required for you to earn the commissions.
- b. You have fully understood and agree that if you have joined the www.forexcapitalcs.com program based on the projections and promises made by any third party, Corporate Website then www.forexcapitalcs.com shall not be responsible for any losses, claims arising out of such joining.
- c. You have fully understood and agree that any kinds of complaints, claims arising out of any promises and projections made by any third party will not be entertained by www.forexcapitalcs.com and all such complaints, claims should be at all times be addressed to the person or group of persons who originally made such promises and projections.
- d. You confirm that you have attained the legal age to enter into a legally valid contact as per the law of the land of the country of your residence. You hereby agree to be an independent contractor and would be fully responsible for undertaking your own activities without any kind of control or directions of www.forexcapitalcs.com and at no point of time you are or will represent yourself to be an agent, employee or legal representative of www.forexcapitalcs.com.
- e.You as an independent contractor will be responsible for all and any kind of state or federal taxes levied presently or in future in relation to your business activities. You will be required to procure all the required state and federal business permissions, licenses etc from the federal, state or any other regulatory body as may be applicable at all times.
- f. You agree that to keep this marketing program financially viable and in order to comply with changes in the state, federal and or local laws from time to time, www.forexcapitalcs.com may provide, modify, amend, add, delete any policies and procedure for Independent Representatives which included the Compensation plan as well as the marketing Guide. Upon such revision and alteration such revised policies, procedures, compensation pan, marketing guide shall automatically become an integral part of this agreement and shall be binding on you upon their publication on the official www.forexcapitalcs.com. Corporate Website which can be accesses via www.forexcapitalcs.com
- g. You have fully understood and agree that the product, services, compensation program offered by www.forexcapitalcs.com has not been reviewed by any attorney general and/or any other regulatory authority and you agree that you shall not represent any contrary claims before others. You understand and agree that you will market and promote www.forexcapitalcs.com, its services and products, the opportunities provided by www.forexcapitalcs.com, the compensation plan offered and other matters, in a manner which is consistent with public interest and at all times avoid being deceptive, discourteous, unethical, misleading, illegal of such conduct and practices which are considered against the law of the land and which may bring disrepute to www. forexcapitalcs.com
- h. You understand and agree that you and only you will be responsible for the supervision and providing support to any/all Independent Representatives which have joined the program under your sponsorship and for which commission becomes payable to your in your Introducer.
Forex (currency) trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex market. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this presentation. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Trading foreign currencies is a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for educated and experienced investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. There is considerable exposure to risk in any foreign exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Moreover, the leveraged nature of FX trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and your position will be liquidated and you will be responsible for any resulting losses.
Investors are recommended to lower exposure to risk by employing risk-reducing strategies such as 'stop-loss' or 'limit' orders. www.forexcapitalcs.com and/or the author of Forex Capitals Expert Advisors and strategy will not be held responsible for the reliability or accuracy of the information available on this ad/presentation.
We assume that you are legally permitted to purchase and use our products. Making sure that you are following the global and your local laws and legislations is your responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for any damages or lawsuit against you do to such regulations